XynaRx has established a position in the enhancement of existing pharmaceutical products with plant-derived cannabinoid through research and development processes, formulation expertise and manufacturing know-how. Research and development will be conducted in-house for incorporating Cannabinoids into number of Products. The company has focused on the following 5 major categories:
Bringing Pharmaceutical solutions to the Hemp and Cannabis industry
Cannabinoids Have Been Linked To Multiple Therapeutic Indications
ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL FORMULATIONS FOR THE TRADITIONAL SYMPTOMS
XynaRx Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- BUILDING A STATE-OF-THE-ART PRODUCTION FACILITY
- WELL SEASONED PHARMACEUTICAL PROFESSIONALS
- TARGETING A $300+B AND GROWING MARKET
- APPLYING FOR APPROVAL FOR NPN (NATURAL PRODUCT NUMBER) AND DIN (DRUG IDENTIFICATION NUMBER)
LIST OF SOME OF THE PHARMACEUTICAL FORMULATIONS IN OUR DATABASE
MEET OUR TEAM
DR. KAMRAN OMANIAN
Over 27 years in the telecommunications, oil and gas, and pharmaceutical industries. Previous general manager of Nikma Pharmaceutical Company, a firm active in importing and producing supplements. Taught strategic management and pharmaceutical marketing at Tehran University of Medical Sciences and Shahid Beheshti University.
A seasoned Chartered Professional Accountant with over 25 years of experience in finance both in public and private sectors. Mr. Tavakoli has helped facilitate many sales and acquisition deals (-100M+) involving retail high-tech, telecommunication as well as wholesale industries. In the past, he has held Director of Finance, Corporate Controller and Senior Accounting positions in Pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, BC Government and Mining industries.
MATTHEW K. WEBER
President of The Concosts Group, Mr. Weber is responsible for the management of an umbrella of companies employing in excess of 50 full-time staff members. He is involved with over 47 real estate projects to date (total construction value ~$500 million), including concrete condominium mid/high-rise developments, steel-framed condominium developments,
DR. MIGUEL GALLACH
15+ years experience in genomic research projects and next generation sequencing technologies. PhD at the University of Valencia, Spain, under the Molecular and Evolutionary Genetics and expertise in data science, experimental design, and applications of statistical and Machine Learning methods.
PROF. DR. ROBERT GORTER
Chief Medical Advisor
- Q1 OF 2019XynaRx management established and acquired a number of pharmaceutical formulations (CTDs)
- Q2 OF 2019Management anticipates the financing to be completed
- Q3 OF 2019The facilities and laboratories of XynaRx will commence construction XynaRx will be listed.
- Q4 OF 2019The company is expected to have the first line of oil-based products out Begin exportation of oil-based products into EU and local sales in Canada
- Q1 OF 2020Facility completion expected by the end of Q1
- Q2 OF 2020Commencing laboratory work on 3 pharmaceutical formulations